|For a club to be considered for membership in the Chicago
Women's District Golf Association, it must:
- Be located within a radius of seventy-five miles of Chicago.
State and Madison Streets shall be the coordinates.
- Be established as a private club for at least three years.
- Submit a copy of its Constitution and/or Bylaws that govern
- Submit a copy of the roster of the current membership of the
- Have facilities suitable and available for Four-Ball Match
Play and tournaments.
- Agree to host Four-Ball Match Play at least every other
- Agree to host a One-Day Tournament when requested.
- Agree to host our three day Annual Championship Tournament
- Submit a letter from the Board of Directors stating that it
is aware of the above requirements and agrees to them.
- Section 1 of the CWDGA Bylaws reads:
When a private club has made application for membership in the
CWDGA and has met the requirements of the organization, the
member clubs shall be notified of such application. At the
expiration of a period of sixty days (60) days from the date of
such notification, said applicant shall be deemed acceptable for
membership by the Association. The Board of Directors shall
thereby issue an invitation to membership, unless a negative
response has been received from three (3) or more member clubs.
The annual dues to be paid by member clubs shall be fixed by the
Board of Directors. Entry fees are paid by the individual for
various events which the CWDGA conducts, including Four-Ball
Match Play, Tournament of Team Champions, One-Day Stroke Play,
Better-Ball of Pairs, Senior Better-Ball of Pairs and a
Three-Day Championship Tournament.