The Chicago Women's District Golf Association (CWDGA)
was organized in 1930 under the sponsorship and guidance of
the Women's Western Golf Association.
Its purpose is
the advancement of the best interests of women's golf
at its member clubs,
located in and around the Chicago area.
The CWDGA currently serves
member clubs in five sections:
Central, Northeast, Northwest, South and West.